Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rainbow Of Hope Program Coordinator Retaliates Against A Parent

Our inside source revealed that the parent of a child-resident at Rainbow Of Hope filed a formal complaint against the facility with an agency known as Valu-Options. Valu-Options notified Rainbow Of Hope about the complaint. Rainbow Of Hope Program Coordinator, Lisa Polite, retaliated by filing a complaint with DYFS (Division of Youth and Family Services) against this parent.

This just goes to show that Rainbow Of Hope management has no problem with pulling out all the stoppers when it comes to concealing the truth. It seems that in order to deflect the serious nature of the parent's complaint, and in hopes of avoiding yet another investigation against the facility, it's easier to use high powered resources to intimidate those who complain. Yet another deplorable act by Rainbow Of Hope management to disguise the truth.

3 comments:

  1. This is simply sickning. I hope this lady gets canned for doing what she did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a victim of something similar though it was an adult community home in California. I filed a complaint with the agency that referred my brother to a halfway house in San Mateo. The assistant director of the home called ASC and reported me! I wasn't allowed contact with my brother! He's a Vietnam vet suffering from serious PTSD! I hired a lawyer, filed a suit against the halfway house and the assistant director was fired for Undue Restraint and was criminally charged with Harassment! Talk to a good lawyer! Keep up the good work and God Bless! ~candykane46~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I only knew the nurse for a short period of time, I found her to be thorough and caring. She always called me back if I left a message. I couldn't understand why I couldn't get hold of the nurse after a couple of weeks of messages. I would have hoped that management would at least listen to the voice messages left for an employee who was no longer there. I guess messages about my child are not important enough to answer....

    ReplyDelete